Monday, January 4, 2016

1/4 Happy New Year's!


Happy New Year! Hope all is well with everyone. I am so excited to move to Cheung Sha Wan! Yes, kind of a random mid-transfer move, but that is it. I am going to Cheung Sha Wan to serve as District Leader and will be serving with Elder McS (old Assistant to the President and current Zone Leader) for his last two weeks and Elder Da (my little cowboy from the Philipines). Elder J is staying here as the District Leader and will have a native companion who is waiting for his visa. As well, Elder D is moving to Kowloon to be the new Assistant! I will be honest, I was quite disappointed to be leaving Tung Chung. I have grown to love the members there and our investigators and less-actives quite a lot. However, I am ready to move on and make the next area even better than Tung Chung! I am also humbled, yet excited to serve as a District Leader. Working with Elder McS for a couple weeks and Elder Da is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to get right into it and start learning. They have so much to teach me. It has been a great pleasure to serve in Tung Chung and I have been beyond grateful for the opportunity to do so. I have learned and grown so much in my time here. Elder J has been a great Senior Companion and friend. I have loved every minute. I don't have much time today, but I wish all the best. Love you all! Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement! Love you!
Elder Sargent

No comments:

Post a Comment